ING form is used after prepositions


The use of ING after prepositions.

After doing the shopping, we went home.
 = 
After we did the shopping, we went home. 

                                          


After discussing it with her, I've changed my mind.
Before leaving, you need to speak to Sarah.

Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, do some work for charity

I am scared of swimming in this sea.

I am bored with meeting the same people day after day.
We always have breakfast before we going to work.
They had a showed, before playing football.
Without realising, I had won the competition.
After having shower, I waited for you.
The pills or tablets must be taken after getting up in the morning.
I manage it by working much longer than 40 hour weeks.
In spite of studying a lot, he did not pass the exams.
She insisted on calling her sister.
He told the joke without laughing.
They are afraid of losing the job.
She is angry about walking in the rain.
Karl is good/ bad at working in the bank.
He is clever at skiing / surfing.
These business men are interested about buying stock exchange
 / doing bidding exchange.
I am disappointed about seeing your bad behaviour.
They are excited about setting up their own store.
Anna is famous for singing traditional songs.
She is fed up with waking up late day after day.
I am fond of learning English.
I am fond of going on holidays...
We are glad about getting married.
My husband is not happy about finding out I don't have an intention to come back home soon.
Are you interested in writing poems?
Yes I am really interested about creating rehearsal to be exact.
I am keen on (interested) drawing.
I am proud of riding a snowboard.
We are sick of  sitting around like this.
He is sorry for eating in the lesson.
I am tired of waiting for you.
She is used to smoking.
I am worried about making mistakes.
What is the advantage of farming over hunting?
There is a chance of catching a cold these days.
There is a choice between flying to London Heathrow or Stansted.
He has difficulty in texting.
He is in doubt about buying the correct car for his family.