Design a tour: Real life, booking a flight



Recording...


Travel_Agent:  Hello, I´m Maria. What can I do to help?

Costumer: Hello, I´m interesting in return flights to Dublin, travelling on the fourth of April.


Travel_Agent: Coming back when?

Costumer: Around the seventeenth.

Travel_Agent:  Okay, I'll just check availability for you. Ummm, it's looking pretty busy. Yeah, it's completely full, I'm afraid. It's because it's a Friday. Can you try the third instead?

Costumer: Okay, Yes! That's fine.
Travel_Agent:  Erm, just a second. I can do it for 100 euros return incluing taxes.



Costumer: That's sounds fine. Is it a direct flight?

Travel_Agent:  No, there's an hour stopover in Madrid. You leave London at 21h on the third, and arrive in Dublin two hours and a half later.

Costumer: Okay, That sounds fine. Can I reserve that for a few days, while I just check everything with my friends in Dublin?

Travel_Agent:  I can hold it for two days. After that I'll need to payment in full or you might lose it.
So I'll hold it for two days then. This is my direct number if you need to call me. 02030405404
So either come in or give me a call with your credit card details when you  are ready to pay.

Costumer: Okay, thanks a lot then.


Come here, go somewhere else.


She doesn't want to go back to her husband.
My wife doesn't want to come back to me.


USEFUL LANGUAGE

Recommending: You must see - You should definitely visit or try
I'd recommend staying (after recommend always use "ING")
Personally,  I'd to try, go to...
...is really worth seeing...
I wouldn't  recommend... It's too far, too crowded
It is famous for (always the preposition is FOR)
It's is one of the most beautiful beaches in...
It's is on the way to...

So how long should we stay in..?


I think you'll really like Melbourne
I don't  think have to go to Perth.
Personally, I would flight from Melbourne to Alice Springs. (give advice)
I'd recommend staying about two days or so.
You should have at least four or five days in Sydney.
It would be great to visit  the Blue Mountains just outside Sydeny, they're will  worth seeing.
Personally, I'd stay for a week.
The Northern beaches are far too crowded.
You should definitely try the seafood there.
It's is famous for its wine festival.
Personally, I would not use the taxi. Go by bike!
Do you need to able to drive.



UNUSUAL HOLIDAYS

Storm Chasing.

Witness spectacular explosive thunderstorms, lightning and tornadoes. Come with us as we follow the storm and  get as close as we can, to give you the most exciting experience. Ours vans are equipped with the latest storm chasing technology, like our Weather Radars System.  We travel as far as necessary to see  the tornadoes. The chase (hunt) could take you anywhere in Eastern Colorado.


Lapland Adventure Weekend.

Head up to the frozen north and experience the thrill of a husky sledging expedition.
Drive your own team of huskies and stay overnight in the wooden lodge, where you can relax and enjoy a traditional sauna. Also stay in the famous ice hotel, drive a snowmobile, and  with luck see the famous northern lights (aurora Borealis), a wonderful natural display of green, red and purple lights in the sky. This is a really unforgettable and unique short break.


Luxury Under Water

Jule's Undersea Lodge in key largo, Florida was originally built as La Chalupa mobile undersea laboratory, the largest and most technically advanced in the world. The Lodge has been completely remodelled to provide guests with luxury living space for up to six people. The interior has two living chambers, with bedrooms and dining and entertainment (amusing) facilities.
Earn an Aquanaut certificate while enjoying unlimited diving for certified divers, a gourmet dinner prepared by a merchef, and a gourmet breakfast. If desired, guests may spend several days underwater without surfacing.