The Present Perfect


We use the Present Perfect to talk the past and the present together.


+  I/you/we/they've (have) worked
+  He/She/It's (has) worked
-  Hasn't/ have not worked
?  Have/Has (subject) worked


WHEN, it doesn´t matter


I have known her for many years (still know her now).
He has lost his key. 
(he does not have it now).
He has been ill all this week. (this week is not finished).
I have been to Spain lots of times. (in my whole life).
I have already done my homework.
I have just called you.
I have recently gone out.
So far, I have not studied enough.
I have been lazy lately.
I have not studied much this month.

How long have you worked for this company? FOR = duration.
I have lost my dictionary (I do not have my dictionary, can  you help me find it?)
I have not read this letter ( I have not had time yet, what does he (it) say?)
Have you seen my calculator? (I want to use it now)
I've played tennis three times already  this weekend and it's only Thursday.
Has the postman been yet?
She's ('s = has) been back to Korea twice already this year, and she going again next week.
Sorry, I've seen that film already. I don't want to see it again.
I've lived in Germany since 2001.
I haven't seen my mother for 2 months.
Have you seen a ghost?
Has you lived here all his/her life?
Hasn't you ever started it?
Has you lived here all his/her life?
I haven't had such a good time  since I was a child.
I have not heard anything about it.
He does not have a chance of beating Beatrice at chess, he hasn't ever player the game.
I haven't been at this school very long at allbut I know, I'm going to like it here.
Have you got a favourite pair of shoes?
I haven't studied much this month.
HOW LONG have you worked for this company?
FOR= duration

ReViSioN

1. it doesn't matter when;

(Already, yet, untill now, so far, recentely, at the end...)
2. Life experience: ever, never, once, twice, all my life, 
3. Present consequences;
4. Action is finished, but time is not finished
( today, this evening, this year, decade, century...)













Irregular Verb Dictionary